Healthy eating is not always boring. Hope you checked out my article! If not, I would highly recommend checking for some cool options to try when you want to eat healthy while not starving.
Your pantry, fridge, food choices must make sure you’re nourishing your body in a way that makes your cells dance!! One of the biggest causes of fat that won’t go away and sugar cravings are food full of sugars (real or fake) and artificial ingredients!
What I am not about:
– fad diets & detox teas
– body shaming
– unsustainable programs
– being a slave to a weight goal
– an ALL or NONE mentality
– punishing your body
What I AM about:
– clean eating & whole foods
– understanding science-backed approaches
– mixing Eastern medicine & herbs with our Western lifestyle
– nourishing our body for fuel & pleasure
– supporting & enhancing our body’s natural detoxification abilities
– educating ourselves to how GOOD we are meant to feel
– utilizing food as preventative wellness
– balance, baby!
I follow a routine of eating small portions every two hours and that’s worked out really well for me so far. I tried this new recipe – Stuffed bell peppers and I am happy to share with my readers.
Finished product –
- Red, green, yellow bell peppers
- Grated tofu
- Broccoli (I cut them as small as possible)
- Mushrooms (I cut them as small as possible)
- Green Chili
- Mustard oil
- Seasonings – Black pepper, sea salt, parsley, basil leaves, red chili sauce (optional), Mexican spice mix
- Remove the stems, seeds, and ribs of the peppers
- In a large skillet, pour some mustard oil and heat at a very high temperature
- Heat some green chilies, ginger, garlic. When brown, add onions and a little salt – wait for the onions to become transparent
- Add tomatoes and cook
- Add grated tofu, small shells of broccoli, mushroom, beans, and carrot
- Cook the mixture well. Season with salt, pepper, Mexican spice mix (alternatively you can use any pizza seasoning), parsley and basil leaves
- When the mixture is ready, wait to cool
- Stuff the peppers with the mixture (don’t overfill). Top with grated cheese (can use cheddar or mozzarella)
- Bake for 30 minutes at 300 deg F and enjoy super healthy peppers!